Global Oil & Gas Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil & gas services market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global oil & gas services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global oil & gas services market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global oil & gas services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Global oil & gas services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Global oil & gas services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global oil & gas services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's oil & gas services market?
The value of the oil and gas services market is deemed to be the expenditures of oil and gas companies on exploration and production, expressed as multiplication of average wells number and the cost per foot of drilling.
The global Oil & Gas Services market is forecast to generate total revenues of $254.9bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -14.3% between 2012 and 2016.
The pumping segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $65.3bn, equivalent to 25.6% of the market's overall value.
Historically the global market has been erratic, but a return to slow growth is expected over the forecast period.
Related Reports: oil & gas market reports