A recruitment notification has been issued by Reserve Bank of India against RBI Recruitment 2018. Applicants can apply for the empty position of Assistant on contractual basis. Applications can be submitted for 623 vacant posts. Online form can be submitted before 10-11-2017
Reserve Bank of India
Mumbai (Maharashtra) will be the work location for selected candidates
List of essential dates
18-10-2017 is the beginning date for applying
10-11-2017 is the ending date for applying
27-11-2017 and 28-11-2017 is the date for preliminary exam
20-12-2017 is the date for mains exam
Detailed information related to RBI Recruitment 2017
Applicants can submit their applications for the offered position of Assistant
Total no of posts
623 posts are available for applying
Job seekers must hold Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks gained and for SC/ST/PWD passing marks only from a recognized University and must carry knowledge of word processing
Candidate’s age should not be less than 20 yrs and not more than 28 yrs as on 01-10-017
Relaxation in age
OBC: 03 yrs, SC/ST: 05 yrs and PWD: 10 yrs
Rs.13150/- to Rs.34900/- per month will be the pay scale
Payment can be done through online process.
How to apply against this vacancy
1. Candidates willing to apply can log on to the official website rbi.org.in for submission of their application form.
2. Go to “Current Vacancies” option and hit on “Vacancies” button
3. All the instructions must be read carefully before applying
4. Fill the mandatory fields with proper information
5. Upload scan copies of signature and passport size photo.
6. Take a print out of online submitted application form for further use.
About RBI - The RBI (Reserve Bank of India) is India's central banking institution, which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. Following India's independence on 15/08/1947, the RBI was nationalised on 01/01/1949.