All-on-4 implants are a permanent set of manufactured teeth set on dental implants surgically set into your jaw. They look, feel, and capable like common teeth. There are some questions you should ask your dentist before going for All on 4.
1) How are All-on-4 Dental Implants not same as dentures?
All-on-4 dental implants contrast from dentures since they are a permanent solution for missing or seriously harmed teeth. They are secured specifically into your own jaw, so they look, feel and capacity simply like natural teeth.
2) How do All-on-4 dental implants contrast with traditional implants?
The All-on-4 dental implant procedure utilizes just four implants for every arch, while conventional implants use somewhere in the range of six to eight implants or more in each curve. The implants of the All-on-4 method are placed at some angle, which considers expanded contact by utilizing the common help of your bone.
3) How long is the All-on-4 dental implant surgery?
The surgery takes roughly 2.5 hours for each arch.
4) What is the success rate with All-on-4 Dental Implants?
Published studies demonstrate a 98% success rate utilizing All-on-4 dental implants.
5) Who is the perfect candidate or patient for All-on-4 Dental Implants?
The perfect patient for the All-on-4 dental implant system at Dental Associates is somebody who is missing most of their teeth or is wearing dentures. Age isn't a restricting criterion for All-on-4 dental implants as long the candidate is healthy.
6) What type of cleaning is required after an implant is set?
Since dental implants should be prepared same as your regular teeth, every day brushing and flossing is necessary. Our team of experts and dental specialists will survey oral cleanliness guidelines with you and prescribe the most appropriate daily oral hygiene plan to fit your requirements.
7) Where will my replacement teeth be made?
Our dental clinics do everything in-house. Your new teeth will be created by certified lab experts on site.
8) What if I simply require implants on my bottom arch?
All-on-4 implants can be set on recently the upper or lower curve. Our implant experts will assess your situation and if we feel you may require replacement teeth on both the upper and lower curves, we may propose playing out the method on both curves in the meantime.
9) Will results of dental implants look natural?
The All-on-4 dental implant procedure gives you permanent teeth that look, feel and working simply like real teeth. Nobody will know you have implants unless you let them know.
10) Why don’t I get my permanent set of teeth the day my implants are put?
As with any surgery, you require time to get well. Although, you won't leave the clinic without teeth! A temporary set of teeth will be put on your implants. Once the healing procedure is finished, your permanent teeth will be put after six months of surgery.